Skip to content

Time to hang ’em high

Begin with this traitor and work through the list of treasonous globalists until they cease and desist with their satanic plan to burn America to the ground

* An Open Message to the President of the United States
* Muslim convicted of brutal rape, murder of 4-year-old girl shot, hung in public square  

 

Read more…

David Wilcock’s brakes sabotaged: Was it the Dark Alliance?

* FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Wilcock : The Dark Alliance
* Corey Goode: Dark Alliance in Panic Mode – Threatens my family, David Wilcock’s life, and legal entrapments  

“I had reported that there were teams of US Special Forces that were conducting “domestic surveillance and investigations” of a Satanic group that had infiltrated all aspects of government agencies and the military.

These Special Forces teams have been in place since the middle of the election cycle.” – David Wilcock

 

Source

The main cylinder of David Wilcock’s brakes mysteriously died at 2:15 PM on Friday, August 11th, 2017, after a massive wave of attacks had already occurred.

Read more…

Charlottesville: Here’s what really happened

“UNITE THE RIGHT”

* Russia reports CIA “genocide expert” orchestrated Charlottesville mob violence  

 

The agents of Deep State know that the American patriot movement is coming for them with torches and pitchforks

Source

The back story to what really occurred in Charlottesville comes down to that slogan:

Unite the Right

 

It there is anything Deep State does not want to see, it’s a united right.

The NWO globalists will do anything in their power — and they have a LOT of it — to prevent a genuine unification of the many different groups on the right side of the political spectrum.

Read more…

US threats to North Korea linked to bankruptcy negotiations and global reboot

Benjamin Fulford Report, August 15, 2017

Source

World events have been stuck in a holding pattern this summer but a major paradigm shift is possible this fall if we make it happen.

Read more…

Satanic priest for Bohemian Grove blows whistle on White House

A satanic priest has had enough! He is blowing the whistle and naming names. Presidents, actors, etc all involved in satanic worship! But just WHY has this ‘priest’ had enough? Check this out:

Read more…

Damning investigation shows Big Pharma bribed 68,000 doctors to push deadly opioids

* Study says 38% of Americans use opioids. What explains the behavior of the other 62%?  

Source

More than 68,000 doctors received payments in excess of $46 million – in the span of just 29 months – from goliath pharmaceutical corporations pushing opioid painkillers, researchers in a groundbreaking investigation of Big Pharma’s and the epidemic of legal and illicit opiates plaguing the United States.

Read more…

Mentally ill > Commiecrat representative exposed himself to be brainless and talked rot

Keith Ellison, useless vice chairman of the DNC, declared at a conference that Kim Jong-Un is a “more responsible” leader than Donald Trump > clearly very sick in the head already

Read about this lunatic’s disorder HERE

Peer review proved Earth doesn’t move

The Afghan Giant

L. A. Marzulli discusses Watchers 10 focusing on what has become known as the Khandahar Giant. Special shout out to Stephen Quayle who broke the story on Coast to Coast. We’ve come to find out there are two giants from different locations. That’s troubling to say the least …

L. A. Marzulli YouTube

L. A. Marzulli Website

The military coup against Donald Trump of 2018

Hell yeah, this drama-comedy piece may become a Hollywood blockbuster but in truth the corrupt-to-the-core losers know their days of reckoning are approaching – and they will do anything to try wrestle back power to stay out of jail!

Heck, these desperadoes are even now talking, plotting openly and publicly here … brazen!

 

* “The military coup against Donald Trump of 2018” – Part 2  

Source
By Kurt Schlichter

“We cannot tolerate this any longer,” said the former CIA Director at the head of the table. “We have to forcibly retake the government from Donald Trump. It is the only way [to] save our democracy.”

His audience nodded solemnly. The men and women gathered at that secret February meeting on the top floor of 241 West 41st Street, the New York Times building, were Democrat politicians, media figures, retired and active members of the federal security bureaucracy, and several Establishment Republicans, and they were at wit’s end. There simply was no other choice. Donald Trump must be replaced, and it no longer mattered how. This meeting was the genesis of the bloody coup of April 2018.

Read more…