Blow up! Days before losing the election Hillary and Bill had a screaming match over who to blame for her flagging campaign
The ex-president was so angry he threw his phone off the roof of his Arkansas penthouse
* Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta
* Hillary Clinton Screaming Obscenities and Throwing Objects in Election Night Meltdown
* Over Half of Anti-Trump Supporters Arrested Didn’t Even Vote!
* Who’s Behind The Portland Riots? 60% Of Arrested Anti-Trump Protesters Were From Out Of State, Didn’t Vote
* New Poll Finds 7 in 10 Voters Don’t Trust Corrupt Pro-Hillary Mainstream Media
- Bill and Hillary had a vicious fight over the phone over who to blame for her sagging poll numbers, reveals a source close to the ex-president
- Hillary blamed FBI Director Comey for reopening investigation based on Anthony Weiner’s shared computer with Huma Abedin for her slump
- Bill faulted Robby Mook, John Podesta and Hillary HERSELF
- He claimed the three were tone-deaf about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters
- ‘A big part of Bill’s anger toward Hillary was that he was sidelined during the entire campaign by her advisers,’ said the source
New York Times bestselling author Ed Klein has just published his fourth book about the Clintons since 2005, Guilty as Sin. Klein has told how Bill Clinton enjoyed foot rubs, massages and romps in his presidential library with female interns and has described new details about Hillary’s medical crises. Guilty as Sin is available in bookstores and for order from Amazon.
In the waning days of the presidential campaign, Bill and Hillary Clinton had a knock-down, drag-out fight about her effort to blame FBI Director James Comey for her slump in the polls and looming danger of defeat.
‘I was with Bill in Little Rock when he had this shouting match with Hillary on the phone and she accused Comey for reviving the investigation into her use of a private email server and reversing her campaign’s momentum,’ said one of Bill Clinton’s closest advisers.
‘Bill didn’t buy the excuse that Comey would cost Hillary the election,’ said the source. ‘As far as he was concerned, all the blame belonged to [campaign manager Robby] Mook, [campaign chairman John] Podesta and Hillary because they displayed a tone-deaf attitude about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters.
‘Bill was so red in the face during his conversation with Hillary that I worried he was going to have a heart attack. He got so angry that he threw his phone off the roof of his penthouse apartment and toward the Arkansas River.’
Bill has a luxurious penthouse apartment with an outdoor garden at the Clinton Presidential Library and Museum in Little Rock.
During the campaign, Bill Clinton felt that he was ignored by Hillary’s top advisers when he urged them to make the economy the centerpiece of her campaign.
He repeatedly urged them to connect with the people who had been left behind by the revolutions in technology and globalization.
‘Bill said that constantly attacking Trump for his defects made Hillary’s staff and the media happy, but that it wasn’t a message that resonated with voters, especially in the rust belt,’ the source explained.