DOJ Warns Efforts to Stop 2016 Voter Fraud Could ‘Violate’ Federal Law
WHAT?!!! This is absolutely insane … the establishment crooks are telling it to your face they are going to steal the election.
America, senior Bush’s quote comes to mind …
“If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.”
Also, Crooked Hillary’s quote of the day …
“If that ‘F***ing’ bastard wins, we all hang from nooses.”
* CNN Reports Reading Wikileaks is Illegal, You Must Get Your Information From CNN
* O’Keefe’s Video Part III : Rigging the Election – Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Involvement
* Here’s A (Dirty) Laundry List Of The Clinton Foundation’s Most Questionable Foreign Donations
* We Can Prove the Podesta Emails Released by Wikileaks Are Authentic … Here’s How
* Are you angry? – November 8 – The Biggest FU in American History
* Shocking Footage: Media Caught Covering Up Clinton’s Ongoing Looting Of Haiti
* This Video Gets Donald Trump Elected! Wow!
A U.S. Department of Justice press release warns individuals who may serve as poll watchers hoping to prevent voter fraud could violate voter intimidation laws.
Upon first blush, what may appear to be a middling warning that voter fraud and abuse will not be tolerated by federal law enforcement also casts a shadow over various lawful election activities with broad language apparently intended to caution individuals from performing their duties.