Is the US preparing for a false flag in Syria or is this standard military training for engaging ‘enemy’ forces? Either way, things do not look good.
“By way of deception thou shalt do war.” – motto of Mossad
* Mainstream Media Attempts To Defend Hillary And Attack Wikileaks, Fails Epically
* New Wikileaks Emails Confirm Clinton Lied About Almost Everything
* Missile attack on US warship ‘false flag operation’: Analyst
* The Gulf of Tonkin Incident Declassified – It Was A False Flag Operation!
* Newly Released Video Reveals Banker’s Death Was Not Suicide
* Must See: Former CIA Agent Blows Whistle On Secret Shadow Government
Last week, a Canadian journalist published pictures of the US Air Force repainting their F/A-18 jets to match the paint scheme of Russian jets currently deployed in Syria. Though the journalist, Christian Borys, suggested that the unusual paint job was due to standard military “aggressor squadrons” war-games meant to simulate engaging “the enemy,” some have speculated it could be proof of an imminent false flag meant to justify US “boots on the ground” in Syria. Regardless of whether it is standard procedure or indicative of an impending false flag, either threatens to worsen what is already an increasingly desperate geopolitical situation that could easily develop into full-scale, global war.