Corruption Has Infected All Countries, Led By USA. Malaysia Will Be Ravaged!
Source of report here.
A Future Fast-Forward Editorial (4/8/15)
Read the Article below and apply the observations to Malaysia and you will find no difference in the extent that corruption has infected our political system. This is the point that I made in my article posted to my website today – “Najib’s 1Malaysia = 1MDB Financial Oligarchy”.The Financial Oligarchy headed by the Rosmah-Najib regime in collaboration with the Jho Low/1MDB crime syndicate has taken complete control of our political institutions. The corruption is so pervasive that there is now a complete paralysis at the leadership level in UMNO and in government.
The psy-war has reached fever pitch and they are relying on the principle that the masses can be intimidated by the brutal display of crass authority as exemplified by the infantile threats issued by the Home Minister cum DeputyPrime Minister.
Fear not his threats, for in essence he is but a Paper Tiger.
Take seriously the warnings by leading US politicians on the consequences of the corruption unleashed by the financial oligarchy now in control of the US. The same has taken place when the Rosmah-Najib regime sold our country to Global Big Money.Beware of the Arabs, such as those from Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi and Qatar.Don’t ever forget that the Emir of Qatar is a collaborator of the Zionist Anglo-American War Cabal and has turned Qatar into the Head-quarters of the US Central Command which directs all military operations in the entire Middle-East War Theatre and has thereby contributed to the massacre of millions of Muslims.The Emir of Qatar is now being wooed and courted by the Rosmah-Najib regime and the Emir’s recent visit to Malaysia is a bad omen of the NASTY THINGS THAT WILL BE INFLICTED ON OUR BELOVED COUNTRY!The financial rape of our country will continue at a different level.Promise to yourself and your family that you will spare no efforts to rid Malaysia of these corrupt and power crazy ― Loyal, Stupid Yes Men and Women‖ and that they be incarcerated for destroying our democracy, financial rape of our economy and corrupting our political system.Have faith in the Almighty.Resist, Resist and Resist till total victory!
Politicians from Both Sides of the Aisle: Corruption Has Destroyed America
By George Washington – Zero HedgeWe’ve thoroughly documented pervasive corruption in America.There are some very juicy quotes from high-level insiders about corruption in the USA.Jon Schwarz has rounded up a good collection of recent quotes on corruption from both sides of the aisle:• “Now [the United States is just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors and U.S. senators andcongress members. … So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors …” — Jimmy Carter, former president, in 2015.
• “You have to go where the money is. Now where the money is, there’s almost always implicitly some string attached. … It’s awful hard to take a whole lot of money from a group you know has a particular position then you conclude they’re wrong [and] vote no.” — Vice President Joe Biden in 2015.• “Lobbyists and career politicians today make up what I call the Washington Cartel. … [They] on a daily basis are conspiring against the American people. … [C]areer politicians’ ears an d wallets are open to the highest bidder.” — Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, in 2015.
• “When you start to connect the actual access to money, and the access involve s law enforcement officials, you have clearly crossed a line. What is going on is shocking, terrible.” — James E. Tierney, former attorney general of Maine, in 2014.
• “Allowing people and corporate interest groups and others to spend an unlimited amount of unidentified money has enabled certain individuals to swing any and all elections, whether they are congressional, federal, local, state … Unfortunately and rarely are these people having goals which are in line with those of the general public. History well shows that there is a very selfish game that’s going on and that our government has largely been put up for sale.” — John Dingell, 29-term Democratic congressman from Michigan, in 2014 just before he retired.
• “When some think tank comes up with the legislation and tells you not to fool with it, why are you even a legislator anymore? You just sit there and take votes and you’re kind of a feudal serf for folks with a lot of money.” — Dale Schultz, 32-year Republican state legislator in Wisconsin and former state Senate Majority Leader, in 2013 before retiring rather than face a primary challenger backed by Americans for Prosperity.
• “The alliance of money and the interests that it represents, the access that it affords to those who have it at the expense of those who don’t, the agenda that it changes or sets by virtue of its power is steadily silencing the voice of the vast majority of Americans … The truth requires that we call the corrosion of money in politics what it is – it is a form of corruption and it muzzles more Americans than it empowers, and it is an imbalance that the world has taught us can only sow the seeds of unrest.” — Secretary of State John Kerry, in 2013 farewell speech to the Senate.
• “I think it is because of the corrupt paradigm that has become Washington, D.C., whereby votes continually are bought rather than representatives voting the will of their constituents. … That’s the voice that’s been missing at the table in Washington, D.C. — the people’s voice has been missing.” — Michele Bachmann, four-term Republican congresswoman from Minnesota and founder of the House Tea Party Caucus, in 2011.
• “The banks — hard to believe in a time when we’re facing a banking crisis that many of the banks created — are still the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. And they frankly own the place.” — Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., in 2009.