CIA put under lockdown by Pentagon to stop nuclear terror but, cabal resistance pockets still remain
… Benjamin Fulford Update, February 24, 2015
* Record Low Baltic Dry Casualties Emerge: Third Dry-Bulk Shipper Files For Bankruptcy In Past 3 Weeks
* “Too Big To Fails” Have Stopped Being Banks
* UNITED STATES CORPORATION & The united, “States of America”
* Lavrov: US must stop acting like global prosecutor, judge and executioner
* Call With Ambassador, Dave Schmidt & Others – Ron Van Dyke, 24 Feb 2015
The lunar year of the horse went out with a bang last week with an unprecedented Pentagon move to put CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia under lockdown. The raid on the CIA was, “among other things” aimed at locating the three rogue nukes the Zionazis have threatened to explode in the Ukraine, Pentagon sources say. Furthermore, the nuclear weapon headed for Stanlingrad (now Volvograd) has been seized by the Russians, the sources say.
There was also an explosion near an airport close to CIA headquarters in West Virginia last week. US corporate news outlets describe the explosion as the result of a “train derailment” but local residents said it resembled a nuclear explosion. Footage can be seen here:
We can only speculate that somebody trying to flee the raid on the CIA met with a fiery death.
The raid on the CIA came immediately after Ashton Carter was sworn in as the new US Defense Secretary. It did not go unnoticed that Carter was sworn in by Vice-President Joe Biden and not Barack Obama.
The Pentagon raid on the CIA was a condition for….