Flight MH17: The Untold Story
* Ottawa shooting: Yet another false flag?
* Canadian Terror Wave: a Modern-Day Gladio
* The Power Hour News George And Joyce And The Ottawa Terror Attack
* Police kill shooter and lose suspect in Ottawa — Canada’s 911?
* “Proof The UNITED STATES CORP no longer exists!”
* A Furious Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: “Will These Morons Ever Learn?”
* End of the Petrodollar & Dismantling of OPEC | Fabian Calvo (Part 1)
* The Most ‘Distrusted’ News Sources In America
* Ebola strikes IBM, Coke, Kmart, and Amazon – Falling ill with heavy losses
Three months after Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was violently brought down from the skies over Ukraine, there are still no definitive answers to what caused the tragedy. Civil conflict in the area prevented international experts from conducting a full and thorough investigation. The wreckage should have been collected and scrupulously re-assembled to identify all the damage, but this standard investigative procedure was never carried out. Until that’s done, evidence can only be gleaned from pictures of the debris, the flight recorders or black boxes and eye-witnesses’ testimonies. This may be enough to help build a picture of what really happened to the aircraft, whether a rocket fired from the ground or gunfire from a military jet.