Buried evidence proves fighter escort shoot down of MH17/370
… by Jim Stone Freelance Journalist
* The West’s Reckless Rush Towards War With Russia
* The Elite, the ‘Great Game’ and World War III
* Ebola – What You’re Not Being Told
* Razing Gaza: Before and after satellite images show the true devastation of Israel’s bombardment as 700 homes and mosques are turned to rubble and 400 craters blight the war zone
* UN Human Rights Official: Israel, Hamas Committing War Crimes
This cockpit fragment proves it. On July 31 I will clarify this with a full explanation, but for now, click the picture below for the GIANT version that opens several times full screen and gives you a really good look.
Short explanation for now: If this was a missile shoot down:
1. The cockpit would not have fragmented and landed far from the crash, because missiles target the center mass.
2. All shrapnel punctures would be inward.
3. The cockpit would have likely remained intact.
What happened here? There was crossfire targeting only the cockpit, the cockpit of the plane was shot at from both sides which caused punctures both inward and outward as proven by this piece of the aircraft. This 100 percent proves the fighter jets did it, and at least one explosive round was used which blew the cockpit apart. The large body panel sections were blown off the aircraft when the 550 plus MPH wind of flight rammed itself straight into the gaping hole where the cockpit was, which badly overpressured the aircraft. That is why there are so many big pieces scattered across a distance. The plane would coast down to the ground with no smoke trail if only the front of the plane was targeted and explode on impact. THIS IS THE SCENARIO THAT ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS and it is proven true by just looking at this wreckage piece, on July 31 all the technical details will post.
Click the picture below, though it appears large it is nothing compared to the original which will come in if you click for it, and it is important because it is so clear it provides absolute proof this cockpit was in fact shot at with regular guns.