Why the Official Explanation of MH370’s Demise Doesn’t Hold Up
Outside satellite experts say investigators could be looking in the wrong ocean
* One in ten Americans believe ‘space aliens’ were involved in the disappearance of ill-fated Malaysian flight MH370
* Two months on, missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 story is off the radar
* The geopolitics of MH370
* David Icke Exposes the Truth about the European Union, Elite Family Bloodlines, NWO and Illuminati
* Super Soldier Talk – Jay Essex – Cranks Up’s, Annunakis, and Milabs – November 24, 2013
* Super Soldier Talk – Jay Essex – Greys & Reptilians, Sedona Lightships, SS Clones – May 4, 2014
Investigators searching for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight were ebullient when they detected what sounded like signals from the plane’s black boxes. This was a month ago, and it seemed just a matter of time before the plane was finally discovered.
But now the search of 154 square miles of ocean floor around the signals has concluded with no trace of wreckage found. Pessimism is growing as to whether those signals actually had anything to do with Flight 370. If they didn’t, the search area would return to a size of tens of thousands of square miles.
Even before the black-box search turned up empty, observers had begun to raise doubts about whether searchers were looking in the right place. Authorities have treated the conclusion that the plane crashed in the ocean west of Australia as definitive, owing to a much-vaunted mathematical analysis of satellite signals sent by the plane. But scientists and engineers outside of the investigation have been working to verify that analysis, and many say that it just doesn’t hold up.