* Hacker targets info on MH370 probe
* MH370: Couple plead not guilty to making fraudulent withdrawals
* MH370: Malaysian delegation to head to Australia next week for meeting
* MH17: Twenty remains to return home on Fri, simultaneous moment of silence nationwide
* Malaysia Airlines Loses up to $2Mln Daily after MH370, MH17 Tragedies
Source of report here.
MOSCOW, August 20 (RIA Novosti) – Classified information from the computers of officials involved in the investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines MH370 has been stolen, The Star Online reported Wednesday.
The computers of the high-ranking officials are said to have been hacked and the stolen information was allegedly being sent to a computer in China before the Malaysian Science, Technology and Innovation Ministry blocked the transmissions, the website reported.
The national cyber security specialist agency CyberSecurity Malaysia said that the malware that led to the information leak was sent to the officials via email on March 9, one day after the aircraft disappeared en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, according to The Star Online.
According to the security agency’s estimates, about 30 computers were infected by the malware. The agency is said to be working with Interpol on the incident at the moment. CyberSecurity Malaysia suspects that the motivation for the attack was the accusations of the Malaysian government made by some people of concealing crucial information about the investigation.
The Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 flight MH370 traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing vanished on March 8 with 239 people on board, of which there were 227 passengers and 12 crew members. On March 24, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said that, according to the satellite data, MH370 crashed in the southern part of the Indian Ocean.
… and How the 99% Will Overcome It
* Benjamin Fulford – August 18, 2014: The Benjamin Fulford X files
* Reflections on the Pentagon: A 9/11 photographic review
* Kevin Annett: ITCCS takes down Satanic sacrifice. Exposes Cargill, Sinclair Oil, Bishop, McGill
“Our current monetary system (legal tender currency) is used to enslave and control us.” – Karen Hudes
* Impacts of Sanctions Regime? Russian Bank to Start Issuing Chinese Credit Cards
* Panic Out Of Fiat Currencies Accelerating Around The World
* Paul Craig Roberts – Flight from Dollar Will Cause Economy to Blow
Forget Visa and MasterCard. After the two American credit system payment companies froze accounts without notice in March, Russia has been looking for an alternative in China UnionPay.
China UnionPay plans to have 2 million cards in Russia in the next three years.
Instead of seeing the small Visa and MasterCard logo on credits cards, ATMs, and retail outlets, Russians will start to see the three words “China. Union. Pay.”
China UnionPay first emerged in 2002 on the domestic Chinese market as an alternative to Visa and MasterCard, but quickly expanded internationally, and now is already number one in terms of quantity of cards in the world.
Russia’s biggest banks – VTB- Gazprombank, Promsvyazbank, Alfa Bank, MTS, and Rosbank- are already making technical preparations, running tests on Union Bank cards.
“VTB24 already serves China UnionPay cards in its ATM network and now the bank is in negotiations with this payment system to start acquiring retail merchants,” VTB24’s press office said in a statement.
Most banks just began their relationship with China by offering clients corresponding services- none of the bankers imagined that they would be issuing Chinese credit cards.
… the amazing Aida Nikolaychuk
Remember to turn on Caption.
Dahboo7 reports: PROOF! Ebola Expert Killed On MH17, Kenema Bioweapons Lab Created ‘New Ebola Strain’
She should be tasked for child abuse!
* Lord Ivars – Bodyguard re possible EMP – Interview
* Order Out Of Chaos: The Doctrine That Runs The World
* NAFTA Is 20 Years Old – Here Are 20 Facts That Show How It Is Destroying The Economy
* Bond Yields Plunge Most In 10 Months As Stocks BTFEscalation
Source of video here.
* 14 Reasons Why The U.S. Economy’s Bubble Of False Prosperity May Be About To Burst
* Mystery as £20,000 cash is withdrawn from accounts of four passengers who went down with doomed Flight MH370
Source of report here.
Compared to the 3.6% drop in GDP when Japan last hiked its consumption tax in 1997, today’s Q2 GDP collapse of 6.8% annualized is an utter disaster (even if it is slightly better than the expected -7.0% expectations thanks to a surge in the deflator). Inventory additions added 1.0% growth. Consumer Spending collapsed 5.2% QoQ – the most on record. Of course, in the traditional of Keynesian hockey-sticks, this XX% collapse in Q2 is expected to surge back to a 2.5% growth figure in Q3 and lead Japan to the holy grail once more.. only it didn’t quite work out that way last time for Japan. Simply put this is the worst posible outcome for bulls, small beat not enopugh to rejuice QQE. As a gentle reminder of just what happened in 1997 – the last time Japan hiked taxes – we provide the eerily analog chart below…
Japanese GDP growth was almost twice as bad as the last time Japan hiked its taxes…
* Long term scenarios for the planet earth negotiated between the various secret societies -Benjamin Fulford Update, 8-11-14
* Israel Unleashes Death Ray on Gaza
* French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent
* CIA director apologizes for snooping on Senate lawmakers Stew Webb PressTV
They got me…..Every video I ever did was removed remotely… I watched my laptop get taken over in front of my own eyes… sooooooooo.
Bear with me guys….while I try to get through this Mess!
DAHBOO7 YouTube Channel
Source of report here.
How the Federal Reserve (a privately-owned bank) does it out of thin air
By Adam Taggart
As a follow-on to the two previous chapters — one explaining the nature of fiat money, the other showing how money is loaned into existence through our fractional reserve banking system — this week’s video details the Fed’s near-magical ability to create money out of thin air (literally!).
We’ve devoted these past three chapters of the Crash Course to the process of money creation in order to understand this key question: What does the future look like for fiat currencies? (e.g. the dollar, the euro, the yen, the pound…)
In the case of the dollar (which operates similarly to the other major world currencies), we’ve learned that — since all are “loaned into existence” — all dollars are backed by an equivalent amount of debt. Debt upon which interest must be paid. As all outstanding debt must compound over time at the rate of its interest (at least), we come to this important conclusion: Our money system is designed to grow exponentially. And it requires ever more debt in order to do so.