Dahboo7 reports: PROOF! Ebola Expert Killed On MH17, Kenema Bioweapons Lab Created ‘New Ebola Strain’
She should be tasked for child abuse!
* Lord Ivars – Bodyguard re possible EMP – Interview
* Order Out Of Chaos: The Doctrine That Runs The World
* NAFTA Is 20 Years Old – Here Are 20 Facts That Show How It Is Destroying The Economy
* Bond Yields Plunge Most In 10 Months As Stocks BTFEscalation
Source of video here.
* 14 Reasons Why The U.S. Economy’s Bubble Of False Prosperity May Be About To Burst
* Mystery as £20,000 cash is withdrawn from accounts of four passengers who went down with doomed Flight MH370
Source of report here.
Compared to the 3.6% drop in GDP when Japan last hiked its consumption tax in 1997, today’s Q2 GDP collapse of 6.8% annualized is an utter disaster (even if it is slightly better than the expected -7.0% expectations thanks to a surge in the deflator). Inventory additions added 1.0% growth. Consumer Spending collapsed 5.2% QoQ – the most on record. Of course, in the traditional of Keynesian hockey-sticks, this XX% collapse in Q2 is expected to surge back to a 2.5% growth figure in Q3 and lead Japan to the holy grail once more.. only it didn’t quite work out that way last time for Japan. Simply put this is the worst posible outcome for bulls, small beat not enopugh to rejuice QQE. As a gentle reminder of just what happened in 1997 – the last time Japan hiked taxes – we provide the eerily analog chart below…
Japanese GDP growth was almost twice as bad as the last time Japan hiked its taxes…
* Long term scenarios for the planet earth negotiated between the various secret societies -Benjamin Fulford Update, 8-11-14
* Israel Unleashes Death Ray on Gaza
* French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent
* CIA director apologizes for snooping on Senate lawmakers Stew Webb PressTV
They got me…..Every video I ever did was removed remotely… I watched my laptop get taken over in front of my own eyes… sooooooooo.
Bear with me guys….while I try to get through this Mess!
DAHBOO7 YouTube Channel
Source of report here.
How the Federal Reserve (a privately-owned bank) does it out of thin air
By Adam Taggart
As a follow-on to the two previous chapters — one explaining the nature of fiat money, the other showing how money is loaned into existence through our fractional reserve banking system — this week’s video details the Fed’s near-magical ability to create money out of thin air (literally!).
We’ve devoted these past three chapters of the Crash Course to the process of money creation in order to understand this key question: What does the future look like for fiat currencies? (e.g. the dollar, the euro, the yen, the pound…)
In the case of the dollar (which operates similarly to the other major world currencies), we’ve learned that — since all are “loaned into existence” — all dollars are backed by an equivalent amount of debt. Debt upon which interest must be paid. As all outstanding debt must compound over time at the rate of its interest (at least), we come to this important conclusion: Our money system is designed to grow exponentially. And it requires ever more debt in order to do so.
Learn from the man who has it down to an art with “The Wife Zone Chart” :)
* Unintended consequences: Sanctions on Russia hurt US dollar dominance
* The “Recovery” In One Chart: When Americans Can’t Even Afford To Buy McDonalds For 9 Months In A Row
* China Trade Balance Explodes To Record High As July Exports Double Expectations
* What is the Purpose of Government?
* Cynthia McKinney US lawmakers forced to sign support of Israel
First … BRICS Bank
Now … BRICS Food Bank
Source of report here.
First BRICS Bank, Now BRICS Food Bank
Despite President Obama’s dictating that Russia is increasingly “isolated,” it appears they have found a whole new set of friends to play with in the global trade sandpit. In retaliation to Western sanctions, Putin yesterday unveiled a total food import ban from all sanctioning nations, and, just as the BRICS created their own ‘IMF-lite’ away from Washington’s prying eyes, Russia plans to substitute banned goods with not just domestic supplies but imports from Latin America, China, and several other nations. Agriculture Minister Nikolai Fedorov said “no food shortages are expected,” but more isolation for the West…
Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock on Russian TV …
* Russian TV Documentary on Positive Alliance Destruction of Underground Bases!
* It is time to briefly summarize the recent history of the ongoing battle for the planet earth
* Neil Keenan Update | Back Door Man
* Illuminati Exposed – 2013 – The Hagmann and Hagmann Report – Bahman Nassiri
* Iranian Filmmaker Exposes The Illuminati
* The Walls Are Crumbling Down Around 9/11 – Why?
* Dr. Judy Wood – Where Did the Towers Go?
* Dr. Judy Wood at New Horizons – Where Did The Towers Go
* 9/11 WTC Nuclear Demolition – North Tower PULVERIZED