Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Extremely Low-Frequency (ELF) and Radiofrequency (RF):
What are the Health Impacts?
* IMF paper warns of ‘savings tax’ and mass write-offs as West’s debt hits 200-year high
* Exclusive: A giant European network of electricity interconnectors is solution to high energy prices, says climate change minister
* Garbage in, garbage out: Portugal’s dirty protest against the banks
* Euro, Bruxelles confirm: they are cheating us!
* Big Six energy firms ‘deliberately inflated’ price paid for electricity from their own power stations
by Alex Quinn
Particularly now that wireless communications are so closely integrated into our daily lives, electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are all around us.
Our cities, especially the larger ones, are perpetually shrouded in an invisible electrosmog, a ‘sea’ of EMFs through which we swim every day.
But does this momentous development in civilisation come with health effects – and if so, can we do anything to reduce them?